Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We are over halfway home from our long journey back from China. Ellie and the boys have done great! As I have been tossing and turning in my seat I have thought about all that has happened over the last 10 days. We have welcomed a new little girl into our family who has captured our hearts. We have been able to experience many firsts with her, just in the past few days. It has been exciting to see her begin to trust us a little more each day. She is quite the little spitfire and rightfully so. We are looking forward to returning home to starting our new normal!
I am very thankful that as we all celebrate our savior's birth today, we are able to celebrate our sweet little Ellie will no longer spend her days in the orphanage. I have so many things I am thankful for today!

A quote from David Platt that I love "We care for orphans, not because we are rescuers. We care for orphans because we are the rescued."

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Love the Beckham Family






Our last meal in China! Pizza Hut!!








- We made it to LA!



using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment