This November (even though I am a few days late) I am thankful for:
1. Jesus Christ dying on the cross and that his grace and mercy are new for me each day!
2. My Family - Heath, the boys, and the rest of our family who have been so supportive throughout this process!
3. God calling us on this journey of adoption.
4. Auburn Football (War Eagle!)
5. Our Church home (Shades Mountain)
6. My Friday morning bible study
7. My Sisters (Anna and Mary Kathryn)
8. Heath being a part of my life since I was 17!
9. The friendships that I have made along the way of this adoption journey.
10. For our adoption agency Lifeline!
The list really could go on and on. The Lord taught me many years ago to be thankful for all things. Sometimes those things are easy and sometimes those things are not but I know that no matter the circumstances he is continually shaping me into his image. I have been memorizing Phil 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation with prayer and petition, and with Thanksgiving, present your requests to the Lord. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
We found out today that we got Travel Approval and so we hope to begin our long trip to Ellie next Friday December 13th! I am new to this whole blogging thing but have loved reading about others who have gone before us. So I am going to do my best to update this while we travel. It will be a great way for you to pray for us as well!
Many Blessing to you and your family! Hope you have lots to be thankful for this Christmas season!